Wooohoooo 100%'ers

Bish bosh you have done amazingly well losing 2 stone in 3 weeks well done to you!!!

I've got 8 stone to lose to get down to 10 stone 4, have nearly lost 5 stone (1lb off!) but I am thinking I might change my goal to 9 stone 7, I havent quite decided yet!

Amazing loss Lillypop :D:D:D:D

Lillypop, I have an excel spreadsheet which I update it shows your weight loss lbs to go etc and also has a chart. you cal also put your measurements in. I find this help full (although i'm updating mine every day at the mo, I think it should be every week but can't stop scale hoping !!!!) I just keep looking at it thinking WOW 9lbs in 4 days, it's a motivator for me, have you got one?

Hi Laws, I downloaded the spreadsheet at the top of the cambridge diet forum one, it's amazing isnt it!! i absolutely love it too and it's great to see how many lbs you have lost and how many are left to lose!!!

Yes I agree a defo motivator just counting down those lbs!!! I've not got the one at top of CDforum so I will check it out it's prob the same but if it's better then I'll 'NEED' it!!! My fella adapted the one i've got so it shows lbs and kg's as well as st's (so sad but i just lurrrrve looking at it!!!!) ;-)

Back