Woooo Hooooo Mission Accomplished!!!!!

oisin

Silver Member
I am so happy.. I sent a target to loose 5 stone before my brothers wedding the 5th June as im a bridesmaid and by golly gosh i have lost 6 stone !!!! :winner::banana dancer::0icanfly::party0049:

I'm so so happy :)

This CD rocks :wee:

Awesome - be sooo proud of yourself!

WOOHOOOO Well done you! You must be so proud of yourself! x

well done xx

Thats fantastic! You are going to look stunning on your brothers wedding day and just think how many relatives wont even recognise you!!! lol!
You must be so pleased with yourself!! x x x

:wow: you have done fantasticly.You are an inspiration to me and your losses for the 1st 5 weeks are fairly similar to mine so im hoping i can follow suit to lose 5 stone before my holidays in august.

woo hoo I think this is wonderful ... you can go and have the best day at the wedding :)

That's fantastic and it hasn't taken you all that long either. I hope I can do as well as you have :)

I so hope I can post something similar in a few months time.
Well done. Have a fab time at the wedding and in all your new skinny clothes!

Well done, you must be really proud of yourself. Have a great time at the wedding:)

:thankyouthankyou:

Thanks Girls xx

That's amazing! You should be so proud of yourself babe! I've also got a mini goal to lose 85lbs by September hopefully! You have now made me feel so much more positive. Just a little question, did you stick to it 100% or were there a few blips. I'm trying my hardest this week to not let any food pass my mouth xx

WELL DONE!! I am so happy for you. You must look amazing and you must be so proud of yourself. Time for that shopping spree xxx

Back