woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

metrognome

is getting better at it
just had my first weigh in and i have lost 6lb, to say i am over the moon is an understatement and i was slimmer of the week woooooohooooooooo i have never lost so much in 1 week
hope you all do well

Fab!! Well done! x:D

thank you
yes i sure will be doing week 2, but at the moment i am struggling not to give into eating rubbish as i came down with a rotton cold this morning and am feeling sorry for myself

Awe sorry to hear that hun, talk about take the edge of a great result. Never mind, just make yourslef comfortable and go to bed if need be to keep you away from the comfort food. It won't make your cold better or your temper once you've eaten it. Just keep telling yourself you can beat the little devil on your shoulder and that you are going to have another wonderful result next week. Focus on that. Plan a reward for yourself for the first half stone, new lippy, new perfume, that may help to keep you focused. Hope you feel better :D

thanks have tried going to bed but i cant breath, :cry:i brought a large packet of sensations chicken crisps and a peppermint aero earlier and its still sat here, and the thing is i really dont want it, as long as the crisps stay unopened they will be ok and i have just text the other half to say there is a aero in the fridge for him when he gets home from work so i cant eat it now:D

:wow: Well done, your first stone will be off before you know it. Don't let things get to you, its only another week before your calories . :talk017:

Back