Work and Boredom =weight gain

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by peggypig, 28 January 2011 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    :(Ive been unemployed since October 2010 I am usually a receptionist(boring) I have done a bit of temping to fill in.Ive been working ata company where you take the money for people buying snacks choc crisps etc. I dont really bother with this stuff Ive only done 2 days and today Ive had 3 wispa's and crisps totally bored and p****d off .I would sooner work on a assembly line instead of this type of work but I dont know how to change. I wouldnt mind even a coffee shop job at least time passes and you are busy.

I dont want to be putting weight back on again at work.I took fruit with me but eat crap instead.:jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    time for a new job then..
    start looking around and see what's out there..

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Why don't you walk round the shops, they often have an advert in the window if they want staff.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.