WORK - ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
This is not a constructive post at all, but I just need to write this down!
Why are some people such **** and so ***** ****. I am so mad I could scream! I want to eat the biggest bar of chocolate ever. I know that wont help but..............

I hate the way some people treat you just because they can, they get so hung up on their position in the hierarchy and turn into monsters!

I have been spoken to like a piece of *** and I dont like it and I can do nothing about it.I am looking for a new job right now.

Not sure how I have bitten my tongue this morning, I guess thats the explanation for this rant.

Sorry guys - had to offload.

Awww, hun...focus on your job and don't let the twats turn you to est... You are a much stronger person than that..and like you said ..it won't help..will just make you angry with your self xxx

Hugs I hope your ok. Well done for biting your tongue....it's a shame there are people like that at work. Go buy some ham and hide it in their desk or locker so it smells when it rots :D

hope you feel better after that and as you prob know people who have to make anyone else feel like that are missing something in their own lives (friends prob) hope the rest of your day is better.
cherry you made me smile have you ever did that or just wanted to ? x lesley

thanks, I dont know how I will get through this afternoon. I wanted to walk out but I need the money so I cant.
My philosophy in life is to always treat others with respect no matter who they are or what they do. I am never deliberately bitchy to others, so I just dont get it. Why isnt everyone like that? I ahve been spoken to like I am five years old. They know how stressed I am at the moment cos I have had 2 deaths and another 2 close friends dying but they just dont care. I have done nothing wrong!

Thanks for being here to offload.

Sitting here crying (which I never do) and its all their fault! :(

Arr chicken - I feel for you .... so gather your thoughts together, keep calm update the CV and F*** em :D:D get yourself a great job with fab peoplke who apreciate your warmth and kindness xx

MINI - can you move Baps entry to a new thread - no really relevant to Daisy's horrible day Ta x

hope you feel better after that and as you prob know people who have to make anyone else feel like that are missing something in their own lives (friends prob) hope the rest of your day is better.

Lol I had the full intention of doing it to an ex bf. I went to his house with the ham in my bag but wasn't left alone long enough to hide it lol I'm not a bunny boiler honest

thanks, I dont know how I will get through this afternoon. I wanted to walk out but I need the money so I cant.
My philosophy in life is to always treat others with respect no matter who they are or what they do. I am never deliberately bitchy to others, so I just dont get it. Why isnt everyone like that? I ahve been spoken to like I am five years old. They know how stressed I am at the moment cos I have had 2 deaths and another 2 close friends dying but they just dont care. I have done nothing wrong!

Thanks for being here to offload.

Sitting here crying (which I never do) and its all their fault! :(

Awww hun...Could you walk out and say your going off sick???

Do they pay you sick pay? If they do, pull a sickie and get out of there!!! Life is to short to put up with someone treating you like **** hun!! xx

thanks, its their power trip I think

Arr chicken - I feel for you .... so gather your thoughts together, keep calm update the CV and F*** em :D:D get yourself a great job with fab peoplke who apreciate your warmth and kindness xx

Going to do CV tonight, thanks for your support

Awww hun...Could you walk out and say your going off sick???

They will be the same when I get back so need to get out

Sorry u are having such a crappy day, hate when people think they have the right to walk all over you. Hope things improve and well done for biting your tongue, makes u the better person. xx

I know - do you think it makes them feel good?

Do they pay you sick pay? If they do, pull a sickie and get out of there!!! Life is to short to put up with someone treating you like **** hun!! xx

So tru hun - life is too short. Thanks

get a sick note for stress and depression ...they can last for months and nothing they can do about it!!1 that way you can look for another job and get paid!!!... you can actually hand you notice in on the sick and not work your notice!!!! Trust me...been there done it!!!
Also will stand you in a good stead if you have to make a complaint against them for bullying and harrasment!!!
Do it hun you will feel 1000000's times better!!!

Wow, where do you work...sounds like my office!

Just remember there are SO much more important things than work..surprising how much easier that makes things.

Hope you're chilled now hun x

get a sick note for stress and depression ...they can last for months and nothing they can do about it!!1 that way you can look for another job and get paid!!!... you can actually hand you notice in on the sick and not work your notice!!!! Trust me...been there done it!!!
Also will stand you in a good stead if you have to make a complaint against them for bullying and harrasment!!!
Do it hun you will feel 1000000's times better!!!

Wont get paid, and they give you a bad ref if time off sick exceeds a certain amount.:rolleyes:

(((hugs))) daisy :hug99::grouphugg:

awww lovely bex, cheers hunni x :D

Wow, where do you work...sounds like my office!

Just remember there are SO much more important things than work..surprising how much easier that makes things.

Hope you're chilled now hun x

You are so right hun - thanks :sigh:

Just remember work is somethin we do to fill our days in until its time to go home,,

Just remember work is somethin we do to fill our days in until its time to go home,,

love that nicola! I have decided the difference is that I work to live and "they" live to work!

Just remember let them get the high blood pressure and the stress, you will be chilled out and slim

Daisy, I'm so sorry to hear what a cr*p day you are having. They don't deserve to have someone as nice as you working for them. Good luck in your search for another job.

x

Back