Work lunch: oh dear,not too much damage?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 8 August 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Hi everyone

My boss took me out for lunch today and I didn't want to tell her about my diet. That might sound silly but I don't really want everyone knowing about it.

The menu did not have one suitable dish for 790 and so I had the closest thing I could find which was sardines and salad. The problem was the salad and sardines were covered with an olive oil dressing. I couldn't do much about it so I ate it (yes it was delicious:D) but felt terribly guilty afterwards!

Thought I would have that as my meal of the day now that I'm on 790 but ofcourse it wasnt really a 790 meal. Really hope I haven't done any damage as I need a big loss this week after my measly loss last week!

On the plus side, wore one of my suits to work today that I haven't been able to get into for 3 years. I could just about do up the zip on the trousers:D but after lunch I had to undo the button for the rest of the afternoon! They are a size 12 so I think I was being a tad optimistic!

Anyway, going to put the lunch behind me now. Its done and I cant do anything about it. Going off for my waxing in abit then back home for a CD bar and a shake (hot choc).

Lots of love to you all and hope you are all having a great day with the pounds dropping off you:D

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    As you say, it's done so forget it ... and be pleased with youself for making sensible choices and not saying "to hell with it I'll have a pizza" or some other carb-laden dish ....
    and good news on the suit! It will soon be hanging off you .....

4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Well done on picking the sensible option.

I've not told anyone at work either, so sometimes have to eat a low carb meal. You'll be fine with what you had - it's low carb so won't knock you out of ketosis. You've just had more cals today than normal.

Good luck - great getting into the suit !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.