work :(

missy3

starving!
I just realised!... i work in a convent so everyday during mass i have to do eurcharistic minister.. (for any1 that doesnt know.. i give out the bread and wine) thing is... i have to eat this first and drink the wine. it's part of my job.. what am i gonna do when i start lt :(

will this have a big effect?

lol i think so lol they all watch. oh i dunno what to do!

Is there no one at the convent who would understand your predicament and offer a solution? I am sure that all things considered they would be able to find a way around this that is acceptable to all - perhaps someone else could undertake this role whilst you are on LT?

Just a suggestion - don't know enough about Convents etc really so apologise if I am getting it all wrong!!

right what u do is take a sip (not ) pretend none will know (fake swallow), as for the bread take a tiny lil bit throw it in ya mouth get ur tounge and whack it to side lool srry as it gets wet it wont be noticed just try not to talk (run n spit out) practise makes purrrrfeeect or just do what the others say ask to change for now

fake it hun! Not being disrespectful but you can pretend to drink it :)

I understand your problem! If the consecrated wine isn't consumed then you have a duty to finish it off as a Eucharistic Minister! It's a conumdrum! I suspect that the consumption of the bread and a sip of altar wine won't adversely effect ketosis too much but it will have some effect. I haven't received the Eucharist in both kinds since being on LT as I figure the host will have a neglible effect but the wine might be more significant. Furthermore, one might argue that once the bread and wine have been consecrated and thus become the Body and Blood of Christ through the process of transubstantiation they might not effect ketosis. It's a shame that Paul didn't mention it to the Galatians! Good luck with the weight loss and pray for me too!

use to love that bread, where can ya get it from? The wine is easy to pretend. Do you know that tin on a chain they swing, with the smoke coming out and it smells great where do I get that from as well lol.....im serious!

use to love that bread, where can ya get it from? The wine is easy to pretend. Do you know that tin on a chain they swing, with the smoke coming out and it smells great where do I get that from as well lol.....im serious!

lol.. i work there, but i actually havent got a clue about most things! i love that smell too thou lol i actually said that the other week wen i was at a funeral,
"i love that smell"
"what smell"
"you know, the death smell" lol
not how i meant it!

I suppose i'll have to go for faking it! and i'll run out after communion.
thanx 4 replies xxx

Back