working out my propoints

janeydv

H guys,
I have joined ww online as I can't shift the extra 9lbs that I have put on after pregnancy. - It put me on the simple start which allocated me 26 points each day yet when I originally looked into it, I worked my points out as 19.

Can anyone tell me if the 26 is correct please? I'm female 34, 5ft4 and weigh 9st5 (I know i'm a healthy weight to start with but I can't fit into my old clothes and I really can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe!)

much appreciated and keep up the good work everyone xxx

H guys, I have joined ww online as I can't shift the extra 9lbs that I have put on after pregnancy. - It put me on the simple start which allocated me 26 points each day yet when I originally looked into it, I worked my points out as 19. Can anyone tell me if the 26 is correct please? I'm female 34, 5ft4 and weigh 9st5 (I know i'm a healthy weight to start with but I can't fit into my old clothes and I really can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe!) much appreciated and keep up the good work everyone xxx

Hi yes 26pp is right that's the lowest anyone goes on. Then you have 49 weeklies x

Thanks for that... I might knock off a couple as he is shorter!!! It's more that I thought, I was going put in on 30, he'd have been starvin marvin:silly:

Back