working out my propoints

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by janeydv, 15 February 2014.

1. janeydv

janeydv New Member

H guys,
    I have joined ww online as I can't shift the extra 9lbs that I have put on after pregnancy. - It put me on the simple start which allocated me 26 points each day yet when I originally looked into it, I worked my points out as 19.

Can anyone tell me if the 26 is correct please? I'm female 34, 5ft4 and weigh 9st5 (I know i'm a healthy weight to start with but I can't fit into my old clothes and I really can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe!)

much appreciated and keep up the good work everyone xxx
  2. Lp80

Lp80 Well-Known Member

Yep I think they start you off at 26 pp unless you have lots to lose x
  3. janeydv

janeydv New Member

Oh Ok. Thanks for letting me know xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using mobile app
  4. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

Hi yes 26pp is right that's the lowest anyone goes on. Then you have 49 weeklies x
  5. quickcluck

quickcluck New Member

hi there, sorry to butt in, but would like to know pp for my husband. He's 5.8 14.7, can anyone help???

6. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

My hubby's 5'9 and 15st and he's on 43 daily and 49 weekly
  7. quickcluck

quickcluck New Member

Thanks for that... I might knock off a couple as he is shorter!!! It's more that I thought, I was going put in on 30, he'd have been starvin marvin:silly:
  8. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

Lol not fair men get more food!! They get the best of everything
  9. sbrose

sbrose Member

Im 32, 5ft4 and weight 10 and a half stone. Am I allowed 26 points a day?

Many thanks

10. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

Would think so I'm 41 5'4 and I'm 11st9 and on 26 and that's the lowest can have
  11. sbrose

sbrose Member

Thanks Lisa