Working Solution Recipe Ideas

My husband and I have been making stir fries with chicken, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, a little onion, mushrooms, garlic, chilli , freshly ground black pepper and some soy sauce. I like mine over salad leaves and my hubby prefers his with cauliflower and broccoli.

Also a curry made with chicken, mushrooms, onions, Garlic, chilli if you want it spicy, a little curry powder to taste and some bouillon. Fry the chicken and veggies, add the bouillion and pop some water in and cook it till it thickens a bit. Serve over cauliflower rice. (cauliflower blended raw, covered and cooked in the microwave without water for 4 minutes) I like to add some cumin and black pepper to the cauli before cooking. Yum!

This is a great alternative to standard rice. It goes well with many dishes.

Cauliflower Rice

In a food processor or with a hand grater, grate the cauliflower. Place it in a microwave bowl with NO water. Cover and cook on high for 4 minutes. Take out and enjoy!
Will be trying this thanks

I am approaching my first food week and would love some more ideas for meals......if anyone has one (or more) that they would like to share, I would be most grateful! Thanks in advance x

This is great and good for a snack when nothing else will do!! Should say the kale recipe, love crispy seaweed!

Hi all, I am really going to need some help with meal recipes when I am ready to introduce food.
Problem I have is I can't have any peppers or spices as upset my stomach,please help?? xx

Back