• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Working Solution Recipe Ideas

S: 11st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st13lb(7.78%)
My husband and I have been making stir fries with chicken, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, a little onion, mushrooms, garlic, chilli , freshly ground black pepper and some soy sauce. I like mine over salad leaves and my hubby prefers his with cauliflower and broccoli.

Also a curry made with chicken, mushrooms, onions, Garlic, chilli if you want it spicy, a little curry powder to taste and some bouillon. Fry the chicken and veggies, add the bouillion and pop some water in and cook it till it thickens a bit. Serve over cauliflower rice. (cauliflower blended raw, covered and cooked in the microwave without water for 4 minutes) I like to add some cumin and black pepper to the cauli before cooking. Yum!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Time2slim

S: 12st13.5lb C: 12st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.03%)
This is a great alternative to standard rice. It goes well with many dishes.

Cauliflower Rice

In a food processor or with a hand grater, grate the cauliflower. Place it in a microwave bowl with NO water. Cover and cook on high for 4 minutes. Take out and enjoy!
Will be trying this thanks

S: 18st5.5lb C: 12st2.8lb G: 10st5.5lb BMI: 28 Loss: 6st2.7lb(33.67%)
I am approaching my first food week and would love some more ideas for meals......if anyone has one (or more) that they would like to share, I would be most grateful! Thanks in advance x

S: 16st5lb C: 15st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st9lb(3.93%)
This is great and good for a snack when nothing else will do!! Should say the kale recipe, love crispy seaweed!

slimwannabe

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 4st2lb(26.13%)
Hi all, I am really going to need some help with meal recipes when I am ready to introduce food.
Problem I have is I can't have any peppers or spices as upset my stomach,please help?? xx