Working up the steps

MmmmmWater

Right this is my second go at Cambridge, I did great in 2011 and managed to put it all back on plus an extra stone and a half! I'm now edging back to my 2011 start weight (and to be honest wont feel as thought I'm getting anywhere until I pass that first milestone - 15st2!)

I've seen from this forum that it seems to be a recurring theme, people not being able to maintain and coming back. I see it an awful lot. So why is this?

I must wonder if it is because I didn't work up the steps.

But how do you know when you're supposed to be stepping up? And when you do step up do your losses get smaller? (I'd imagine they'd get smaller by default because you're carrying less excess around - but I mean in comparison to lower steps at same weight?)

I love you CWP but I really don't ever want to have to do you again!

Also a side note. I am doing this in secret so when I'm staying at my boyfriends or he's at mine I want to keep him off the scent. It would be minimising the damage to eat something off one of the higher steps right than to throw diet out for the evening/weekend all together?

He is into his hearty meals but then he's blessed with a gorgeous body and the motivation - no, the desire - to be in the gym every day! So it would be obvious if I stuck to dry unsalted chicken and broccoli because we usually eat the same!

Back