Working up to it

Sharon1970

I am supposed to be going to meet CDC Thursday night to start Friday. However am into week two of a nasty flu virus with laryngitis and ear ache plus a lovely cold sore! I feel wonderful ...... not so I have decided to put off starting until a week friday. I am however trying to watch calorie intake for the week and stick to about 1200 cals a day.

Would appreciate input on this if anyone thinks its the right thing to do or would you just eat "normally" until better?

I am supposed to be going to meet CDC Thursday night to start Friday. However am into week two of a nasty flu virus with laryngitis and ear ache plus a lovely cold sore! I feel wonderful ...... not so I have decided to put off starting until a week friday. I am however trying to watch calorie intake for the week and stick to about 1200 cals a day.

Would appreciate input on this if anyone thinks its the right thing to do or would you just eat "normally" until better?

This is exactly what im doing this week.. before starting.

I myself was unwell over crimbo flu/tonsilitis etc..

Increasing your water intake is a good thing when suffering from those kind of things..

As long as you keep what you do eat as balanced and healthy as poss.. it can only be of benefit.

Good Luck xx

I believe the less carbs you eat the quicker you get into ketosis if you are doing SS but if you can abstain during your last week, you're a better person than me! Get well soon hun xx

Back