Worried about refeed.

yyx99

Been on the refeed for 3 days.

Now i will say that eating again is fantastic. but I'm so worryed about putting weight back on.

Started on thursday

Day 1
Lipotrim for breakfast and then one for dinner. then had Chicken breast and mixed leaves with balsamic vinager dressing. (loved everything, and I dont do salad).
Felt very guilty and bloated.

Day 2
Lipotrim breakfast & dinner and the Piece of salmon with small bowl of mixed leaves with balsamic (even taster) same pangs though.

Day 3
Maintenance Summer fruits drink for Breakfast, then for lunch I mixed a drained tin of tuna fish(in Brine) in a bowl of mixed greens with that gorgous balsamic.
and for dinner I had a chicken breast baked with a bowl of sweet and crunchy salad, (iceberg lettice, red cabbage, carrot)with balsamic.

So why do I feel like that I'm going to put weight back on this week. this all feels wrong. it dont feel right.

You are bound to feel strange and worried, everybody does. You will be fine cos you are sticking exactly to the refeed plan.

I am refeeding soon and I have already been warned by my pharmacist not to panic if a bit goes on that week cos it is a funny week with your stomach not being used to food and you can get a bit of bloating and water retention.

What you are worried about I guess is it all going back on, I guess we will just have to believe in our selves and carefully follow a plan. Maintenance isn't easy but plenty of people on here manage it nd I believe you can too, good luck x

Back