worried about the doctors

Talk about sense of humour when my mum was diagnosed with cancer, we kept giggling so they sent us to have a cuppa and come back in 29 minutes because they thought it would suddenly hit us and we'd collapse, in fact the giggling continued throughout her treatment and I'm convinced she made it through because of it! Sounds awful but it was one of my best days with her!

haha some times thats how u have to deal with things by laughing otherwise u end up crying! my appointment has changed now- its friday morning- long story but im still going :) lol xxxx

i went to my appointment this morning and after a chat and another breast examination (by the same doctor) he said he could not find any physical problems with my boobs and that they feel the same as each other which is a good sign, he told me i have cylical breast pain which he gave me some information on and told me to come back if there was any change in my breasts otherwise. he must think i just want him to have a good grope! haha so good news! thankyou all for being so kind and thoughtful to me when ive been worried, ur all lovely xxxx

Good to hear all is well, you can relax now:flowers::flowers::flowers:

thankyou so much ladies it means a lot that you care :)
xxxx

Believe it or not I was thinking of you this morning on my way to work, because I hadn't seen an update from your Monday's appointment ....... now I know why.
Good news as the others say - depending on how good looking he is, don't forget you can avail yourself of his offer and pop back every now and again :8855::8855:

:553::bighug::happy096: Need I say more !!!

So pleased for you xxxxxx

thankyou lovelies :)
what would i do without u lot!
oh just to add..hes not great looking..i mean he doesnt look like he came from under a bridge but still... lol xxxxx

hahaha that made me LOL xx

This is great news! I had a very similar experience a year ago and it was worrying! Glad you are ok mate x

Back