worried about the soups

Discussion in 'Exante' started by catz_marr, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. catz_marr

catz_marr Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.62%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    hey all, day one for me today and i had 2 LL shakes i had left over aa my package hadnt arrived by the time i left for work, i also went for a run (1 mile) and then had 2 pork chops and some broccoli and i have just had one of the bars.....so far so good!!

Im not very good with soups but cant stand the idea of shakes all the time breakfast and lunch, and then i spotted taht some of you drink boullion is that the veg stock in the green pot?

i brought a variety pack so have mushroom, veg and tomato & basil - il definately try them but can i swap them for something else if i really dont like them??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Unfortunately Exante won't take back or exchange any packs but you might find you love the soups :)

4. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    If the bouillon is called marigold then thats the right one. Ive started getting bored of the soups so ive started adding bouillon to them and I think they taste much better. Play around with them you may love them, and if not you can always add tabasco sauce, salt pepper ect xx

5. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    So far I have tried the veg (very nice) and the tomato (managed half!) but I've them a go and see. I'm gonna do mushroom tomorrow. I found the creaminess the most difficult part so I split the veg one and was a better consistency for me so play around! Hope it works out for you x

6. lozoo

lozoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    you really do get used to the soups, I realy struggled with them at first (still not kee on tomato) but now I add chilli flakes and actually do enjoy them. Yipee I have marigold bouillon in the cupboard, so I can have this when I fance something savoury???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.