Worried about this weeks weigh-in?

jaspersmum

Im really worried about this weeks weighin I only lost 2lbs last week and im kinda worried that it will be the same this week or worse ill stay the same? I feel as if im very swollen up I know my ankles the last 2 nights have been swollen and my tummy seems more swollen too. I had a hysterectomy in 97 but they left my ovaries but around 7 yrs ago I started the menopause I thought Id be over all of this by now? Also my tablets I take for my arthritis were increased last week I dont know weither they make you put on weight ? They are called Lyrica anyone know anything about them?:confused:

I only lost 3 lbs last week on tfr lipotrim. I agree with what you said. I am also end of menopause and I have arthritis. I have lost 1 stone 7lbs so far but I have 3 stone more to lose . I hope next weight in Friday end of 5th week will be better news . good luck jaspersmum:)

i dont know about your medication hun, but i know sometimes I feel really bloated and i think I havent lost and I have so you cant always tell. good luck with weigh in :)

good luck for your weigh in, let us know ow ou get on, im sure as you've been so good u will have lost. dont be disheartened by a 3lb loss, there arent many diets you can go on and continuously lose 3lb a week so even if thats all you lose its a big achievement - a stone a month x

hi weight gain is one of the side effects along with about 100 other things, but that does not mean you will get it.Have a word with your pharmacist when you go and get weighed if you are concerned.You are doing really well,we all loose weight differently and go through bad patches, but think positive, you have lost weight, so well done hun xxx

Back