Worried about WI tomorrow

JestersTear

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well, this week I've had an extra easy week (I usually do) and although I'd have no reason to go off plan, it turns out that on Saturday we eat out mid-day in town, although I did have a gammon steak with a jacket potato which I think was all free food. In the evening I had the usual glasses of wine, and on Sunday the usual carvery at a pub (no alcohol, only water) but afterwards we had a large ice cream with flake (as usual).
I've been on plan all week but today (the day before weigh in) we went out for the day to a farm and again, I was really good and had a ham salad - but later we had another, large, ice cream with flake.

Now I'm feeling bad and guilty about it. I am on a star week too, so I may have buggered up the weigh in and I'm feeling cheesed off.

Don't worry about it hun - if you've been really good all week, sticking to plan, then the odd 'naughty' isn't the end of the world :)

Hopefully it won't affect your WI tomorrow - just draw a line under it and carry on as normal :)

Good luck for tomorrow!

I do this though...day before weigh in, I start to really panic about what I may, or may not have done 'right' during the week.

I think that as you've had a good week 95% your treats may not even effect you. Good luck for WI!

Hi Jes,

Hope you dont mind me writing on your thread i am a newbie and just wanted to say goodluck with teh WI, hope it all goes well

Gem xx

Eating one or two ice-creams does not make you a bad person.
Please try not to beat yourself up. This journey we are all on is about healthy sustainable weight loss. It cannot possibly be sustainable if every now and then we don't allow ourselves a bit of what we really want.

Maybe if you hadnt had an ice cream you would have felt worse and gone home and ate a tub of the stuff? I know I would if I deprived myself of something I really wanted.

It is natural to get anxious before WI but please try not to make it an exercise in how 'bad' you have been- try and focus on how well you did the rest of the week!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx **hugs** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone...

I'm now starving hungry but trying not to eat too much today.

The things we do on WI day, eh? lol

Dont beat yourself up, so you are human!! New week new start, life is for living, you have done so well keepit up.

Hi Jes, Weigh in may not be as bad as you're thinking. But what done is done. I don't know what goes on Slimming World, but as you seem to have struggled with the Ice Cream temptation whilst out and about, could you maybe have just a small Kiddie type ice lolly if that situation arises again? No where near as indulgent but you would still feel you were having something. Good Luck xx

I was the same last week - i was good all week, then went to stay at OH's folks and although i didn't go mad, i did have a few extra glasses of wine and a few treats! When i put 1lb on its made me even more determined to be good!

I reckon you'll be fine, sounds like you ate them walking around the farm. The exercise might have burnt off those syns.

Keep your chin up and see what the scales say.

Thanks Phil x

Well, I'm pleased to announce that I lost 2lbs this week!!!
*AND* I was Slimmer of the week!!!

I now only have 2.5lbs to lose to get my 3.5 stone award (although how I'm going to manage it this week with everything going on, I'm not sure!)

*goes to update siggy*

Back