Worried I Won't Make My Target Ontime!

MrsF2b

Hi Guys,
I started SS on monday (first weigh in tomorrow-yay) and i'm doing SS for 6 weeks then going onto SS+ and so on.
I have 28lbs to loose by 1st July (date i'm getting married).
I'm worried that I won't loose it on time as i'm 5'6, starting weight 11st 5lbs goal weight 9st 5lbs and I've been told the lighter you are the less weight loss per week.
Can someone please either confirm this or tell me i'm wrong because i'm so worried about it. I've been 100% all week and drank 3 litres of water a day.
Thanks Guys x

well the average weight loss on this diet is 14 lb a month , so you should be able to do it by the 1st July . However if you weigh a lot to start you are likely to loose more than the 14 lb a month .. I started at 18 stone 8 .. and lost 28 lb in my first month .... but then slowed down to 14 lb a month after that .
i think if you a 100% on the diet then you should be able to loose it :) ( no guarentees tho !! )

I think you'll be fine, your drinking enough water and you have the right attitude. Try not to worry! The way I look at it, its out of your hands, your doing all you can by drinking a bit more water, so just enjoy the experience :)

Hi Guys,
I started SS on monday (first weigh in tomorrow-yay) and i'm doing SS for 6 weeks then going onto SS+ and so on.
I have 28lbs to loose by 1st July (date i'm getting married).
I'm worried that I won't loose it on time as i'm 5'6, starting weight 11st 5lbs goal weight 9st 5lbs and I've been told the lighter you are the less weight loss per week.
Can someone please either confirm this or tell me i'm wrong because i'm so worried about it. I've been 100% all week and drank 3 litres of water a day.
Thanks Guys x

hi

you bmi is too low to do ss or ss+. cd says you must be a stone above your bmi of 25 to be able to do ss and you are only less than 9lbs away from that. i would say you need to be on the 810 plan. you'll get ill and your body will start burning your muscle and organs if you don't have enough for your body. i would say the losses are still fantastic on the 810 plan.

Back