Extra Easy Worried

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ~*~Louisa~*~, 14 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    this is week 3 of sw... I weighed myself lastnight and it said i had put on 1lb!!! now ive been 100% my scales usually tell me im less then i am

im really worried my WI is tuesday, ive stuck to plan, ive done MORE exersize i am so tempted to weigh every day

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    There are plenty if similar threads on here. Weight fluctuates daily, and at different times if the day is different - by up to 7lbs Your scales will be less accurate than the £500 ones used at group as well.
    Basically I'm saying ignore your scales & if you think you will be tempted to scale hop - get rid of them. If it is going to upset or worry you when you do weigh at home then doing so is counter productive.

4. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    the only thing i find weighing in before weigh in day, is basically disappointment. because unless we see a loss, then it messes up the time remaining til our official weigh in. but as above, it varies day to day, your true loss will only show on your weigh in day. its taken me a while, i used to weigh obsessively and it got to the point where i was never happy no matter what the scales say. so now i just do my true weigh in on a thursday morning at group. im much happier for the once a week thing :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.