Extra Easy Worried

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
this is week 3 of sw... I weighed myself lastnight and it said i had put on 1lb!!! now ive been 100% my scales usually tell me im less then i am

im really worried my WI is tuesday, ive stuck to plan, ive done MORE exersize i am so tempted to weigh every day

There are plenty if similar threads on here. Weight fluctuates daily, and at different times if the day is different - by up to 7lbs Your scales will be less accurate than the £500 ones used at group as well.
Basically I'm saying ignore your scales & if you think you will be tempted to scale hop - get rid of them. If it is going to upset or worry you when you do weigh at home then doing so is counter productive.

the only thing i find weighing in before weigh in day, is basically disappointment. because unless we see a loss, then it messes up the time remaining til our official weigh in. but as above, it varies day to day, your true loss will only show on your weigh in day. its taken me a while, i used to weigh obsessively and it got to the point where i was never happy no matter what the scales say. so now i just do my true weigh in on a thursday morning at group. im much happier for the once a week thing :)

Back