worse part of the day for me... 6ish onwards

Ditto. i hate this time. i have to start this dinner soon too :(

Im only on day 4 and i find this time of the day difficult too, Im dreading the weekend (usually a time when i graze/scoff constantly).....

Stay strong tho, you are doing really well!:patback::patback::happy096:

Yes Im really pleased with the loss, my mum actually noticed!! But find it a struggle most days. I really do believe that its a 'built-in' problem, any diet Ive been on, is always a problem early evening. A time when I find I most relax (kids go to bed) so therefore, eat! Not excessively, but sweeties with Holby or something- LOL.

i find evenings hard too.... I do be thinking i would love to sit down with tele and have something or a even a glass of vino haha... do be grand all day and sometimes in the evening during the week I am ok but I find evenings at the weekends the hardest...

me too this time of the day is lethal alway have been a night eater. i can go from breakfast all day and not eat and not notice that i haven't and then at this time i'll eat anything and everything!!! of course cooking for OH whilst on lipotrim is a biiiig!!! temptation!! managed to resist so far...

Yep, evenings are always the only time I get to plonk my big fat bum down. It's was like that before LT - I ate nothing all day and stuffed my face all evening, that is so bad. It became a habit and I could never want until 8 o'clock for all the goodies.

It's great that your Mummy has noticed your hard work. That alone should be incentive to keep going. Keep thinking of all the lovely clothes you'll wear once you reach goal. Think of all the extra energy you'll have. Think of the adoring looks and compliments you'll get. Stay strong for all those things.

I find evenings hard - specially Friday's - just before I sat at the pc I was madly craving a ham sandwich, but so far have managed to resist - specially as its only 2 days til weigh in - cant break it now can I ?

I find evenings hard - specially Friday's - just before I sat at the pc I was madly craving a ham sandwich, but so far have managed to resist - specially as its only 2 days til weigh in - cant break it now can I ?

No dont do it ;) get a glass of water into you, you won't enjoy and will be raging afterwards... stay strong :D

Lol yeah I know the niceness of the sandwich would be overcome with guilt, despair and complete and utter horror at what I would have done... Nope not gonna crack gonna stay strong and get through to Monday and get the loss I need to spur me on for the next week :D :D :D :D Think I will have a Soda Water Ice Lolly instead :D :D

I'm with you all on this one!
I guess that during the day I'm busy but on a night when I relax my mind starts to wander and think about all the stuff I'd like to indulge in!!

I'm trying to keep a diet diary tho...and it's really helping. Just writing down how I'm feeling really helps me to deal with what I'm going through...and it's helping me reflect on WHY I've been eating so badly in the past. I'd recommend anyone who finds that food has become a destructive part of their lives to do the same.

xxx

Lol yeah I know the niceness of the sandwich would be overcome with guilt, despair and complete and utter horror at what I would have done... Nope not gonna crack gonna stay strong and get through to Monday and get the loss I need to spur me on for the next week :D :D :D :D Think I will have a Soda Water Ice Lolly instead :D :D

ohh soda ice lolly, what do you just put the sparkling water in ice thingies and freeze them.... must get them tomorrow for xfactor treat tomorrow night haha :):)

Hi,
we all have times of the day when we have to fight our demons. It does get easier as the weeks go by, soon you will feel sated with a shake at night and you won't think of cravings. This 'holiday from food' as some call it gives us a chance to address these problem times before we go back to eating.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Evenings used to be to be my worst time at the start of LT, 17 weeks on it does get alot easier. Evenings used to be my binge time, in peace and quiet once the boys were in bed. Will be my tester tomorrow though, with the start of X Factor (need to get a life lol), we all used to sit down and order a nice fat curry and loads of goodies every week, it was great, but not this time!!!!! I will miss it, but there are better things in life to do, Im sure lol.

ohh soda ice lolly, what do you just put the sparkling water in ice thingies and freeze them.... must get them tomorrow for xfactor treat tomorrow night haha :):)
Yes simply that - though not too much soda water in case the bubbles make it all overflow... I did the same with an ice cube tray and they got stuck in the freezer. They are just a bit like big icecubes and there is no flavour of course but its something different to "eat". I might try to make some peppermint tea ones in the week :)

Back