Worth it?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by .Nicki., 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I was wondering if i could get some of your opinions on LL, I know it is very expensive weekly but does the fact you get counseling with it make it worth it?
    It says on the website you get 2 hours a week with your consultant and apparently the lady in my area has a degree in Psychology but i was wondering what actual members thought?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    Best thing I've ever done. 9 Weeks ago I was 2 and a half stone heavier, miserable, anxious, unattractive and depressed. I can't believe the difference in such a short time. It's expensive but worth every penny, my counsellor is great and my group a great support. I'd recommend it, just wish i'd stopped messing about and done it earlier!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.