WOT DO YOU TAKE OFF?

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
Just wondering wot you all take off ..when you go for weigh in ?
We have one lady at our group she strips down to her little strappy top and leggings and even takes her socks off and her hair clip thingy :8855::8855:
Its so funny , but it works for her.
We all watch her LOL
I just take my shoes and coat/cardigan off... you?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

klairbear

G: 12st7lb
i always get weighed in my jammies!!

would have carried on at group to (if i was going) cos it was across the street!!

victoria sponge

Silver Member
i alays wear the lightest pair of trousers,and take my jumper and shoes off,ob i have tshirt or vest top on under neath my jumper lol...x

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I wear the same things each week. A pair of leggings and a light top. I take off my Uggs and coat, that's it! I am the WI lady and I have people that walk to the group and they are wrapped up like a polar bear. It usually takes them about 10 mins to get the layers off!

LoChan1984

Gold Member
S: 27st3lb C: 25st9lb BMI: 54.6 Loss: 1st8lb(5.77%)
I weigh myself at home first thing in the morning before getting dressed so there's nowt to strip off :D

mfinnis

S: 13st1lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st1lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.73%)
butt naked here for weigh in!!!!!!! good job I do it in the privacy of my own bathroom!!!!!! might scare the other members off!!!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I just take off my shoes and coat.

snow_white78

S: 13st4lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 2st1lb(15.59%)
I weigh in starkers - in the privacy of my own home lol!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Wear the same things every week. Just kick off the shoes and take my coat off.

LoChan1984

Gold Member
S: 27st3lb C: 25st9lb BMI: 54.6 Loss: 1st8lb(5.77%)
Ilt's a good job dieters are well known to be neurotic like that getting everything off that you can for a WI. It would look perculiar to an outsider that people were wearing the same things every week, would think the meetings were making you too poor to buy new gear lol

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
S: 15st11lb C: 14st11.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.11%)
i take my outstide jacket and my shoes off however we have one lady who takes off her jeans

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i always make sure i'm wearing light clothes (used to last time i did sw weigh my self in different clothes) i take my coat shoes and glasses lol

anwen

S: 13st13lb C: 12st8lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st5lb(9.74%)
I take off my coat and jumper - shoes depends on if I'm in crocs (weigh nothing much) or more likely my great big clodhopping walking boots which I think weigh at least half a pound each, if not more! Of course, the crocs would be easier to take off than the lace up boots...

I also put my walking stick down, as I think the temptation would be too great to bear down on it a bit and take some of the weight off my feet!! ;)