WOT DO YOU TAKE OFF?

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Just wondering wot you all take off ..when you go for weigh in ?
We have one lady at our group she strips down to her little strappy top and leggings and even takes her socks off and her hair clip thingy :8855::8855:
Its so funny , but it works for her.
We all watch her LOL
I just take my shoes and coat/cardigan off... you?

i always get weighed in my jammies!!

would have carried on at group to (if i was going) cos it was across the street!!

i alays wear the lightest pair of trousers,and take my jumper and shoes off,ob i have tshirt or vest top on under neath my jumper lol...x

I wear the same things each week. A pair of leggings and a light top. I take off my Uggs and coat, that's it! I am the WI lady and I have people that walk to the group and they are wrapped up like a polar bear. It usually takes them about 10 mins to get the layers off!

I weigh myself at home first thing in the morning before getting dressed so there's nowt to strip off :D

I weigh in starkers - in the privacy of my own home lol!

Wear the same things every week. Just kick off the shoes and take my coat off.

Ilt's a good job dieters are well known to be neurotic like that getting everything off that you can for a WI. It would look perculiar to an outsider that people were wearing the same things every week, would think the meetings were making you too poor to buy new gear lol

i take my outstide jacket and my shoes off however we have one lady who takes off her jeans

i always make sure i'm wearing light clothes (used to last time i did sw weigh my self in different clothes) i take my coat shoes and glasses lol

I take off my coat and jumper - shoes depends on if I'm in crocs (weigh nothing much) or more likely my great big clodhopping walking boots which I think weigh at least half a pound each, if not more! Of course, the crocs would be easier to take off than the lace up boots...

I also put my walking stick down, as I think the temptation would be too great to bear down on it a bit and take some of the weight off my feet!! ;)

Back