Wot no Daily?? Better start one then!! Its Friday!! Hour by Hour!!!

CDC not there, didn't bother to tell me she wasn't going to be there. Some randomer weight me - not stock either so I had the choice of chocolate or chocolate. Lucky I like chocolate :D

less 3 pounds. Which is not bad and I should be HAPPY!

CDC not there, didn't bother to tell me she wasn't going to be there. Some randomer weight me - not stock either so I had the choice of chocolate or chocolate. Lucky I like chocolate :D

:party0019: WEEELLLLL DONE xxx

Congrats on the 3 pounds!

Did you have an appointment with your CDC? No one else other than a CDC should weigh you and issue your packs.
Its not good that she was not there for you. CDC's are also meant to carry all flavours.

Hi all, lost 2lb last night which is a bit disappointing, but still going the right way I suppose. Sorry if TMI but managed to go to loo after I got home from yours Spooky!! Typical!! Hi to everyone new on here, and well done on fab losses.

Hiya all, just thought id pop on before neighbours, im stuggling alittle again today still not feeling to bad, but had a few friends over chatting and having a few coffees so thats took my mind of things alittle. ive had my stewberry shake for my breaksfast and just had an orange bar for me lunch. Got 3rd weigh in on monday so keeping my fingers crossed.I must admit i really feel like going to the pub for a salad tonight.

I got some Peppermint and Eucalyptus tea from Tesco last night - it is lovely!

Got some Peppermint and Nettle tea too - will see what that is like later.

Hello all, am in need of lots of hugs today. Sat at work poorly sick with really sore throat and so tired I could sleep standing up. Consequently have crashed and burned off the diet, cos fish fingers are medicinal aren't they????!!! NOT! And I found out I didn't get the job I went for and I was soo hoping I get it. Really fed up but am sure I feel better after a good sleep.....roll on home time!

Well done everyone on your losses! Everyone seems to be keeping up the momentum which is great!

Hello all, am in need of lots of hugs today. Sat at work poorly sick with really sore throat and so tired I could sleep standing up. Consequently have crashed and burned off the diet, cos fish fingers are medicinal aren't they????!!! NOT! And I found out I didn't get the job I went for and I was soo hoping I get it. Really fed up but am sure I feel better after a good sleep.....roll on home time!

Well done everyone on your losses! Everyone seems to be keeping up the momentum which is great!

Things can only get better.

Hppe you feel better soon x

fanks hun! You are really kind. BTW I notice you are from Berks...whereabouts if you don't mind me asking (I moved from there not so long ago)

Congrats on the 3 pounds!

Did you have an appointment with your CDC? No one else other than a CDC should weigh you and issue your packs.
Its not good that she was not there for you. CDC's are also meant to carry all flavours.

yes I did. She decided to go away for the week. She runs it from a salon so it was just another staff member - she offered and it was my choice to get weighed by her - but what else was I meant to do? Starve for the week?

I really am quite angry about this - aren't I? Hmmmm must think about that one.

As much as I really am disappointed 3lbs is still 3lbs that I didn't have last week!

Back