wots santa gonna bring you this year

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lynjo, 6 November 2006.

1. lynjo

lynjo Well-Known Member

i would like an ipod connector for my car so that i can have hundreds of tunes at my fingertips instead of having to keep making cd's. (i am quite lucky as my birthday is dec 1st so i get xmas and bday combined pressie.:D
    Also to be 1.5 stone light would be nice too;)
    Wot do u want santa to bring this year?
  2. ziggy

ziggy Well-Known Member

a dress a size smaller would be ace for me!!
  3. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

A full nights sleep and some size 14 clothes please!!!
  4. essexmum

essexmum Well-Known Member

My hubby has said that if I get to a size 12 by Christmas he will give a huge amount of cash to spend in Monsoon. I've already seen a coat in there that I love - I tried on the size 10 as it was the largest on the rail at the time and although the buttons didn't meet, I could get it on and it looked wonderful - so there is hope!
  5. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

I would like a bike. Not a mountain bike, a real ladies bike like I've just seen in Amsterdam.
    Ann xxx
  6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Ann, that's my ideal pressie too. Told my OH that I wanted a bike for xmas as I think in maybe a stone or so down I will be able to ride it without being too embarrassed. Would like some gentle exercise other than walking. No, I don't want a mountain bike either. Just a traditional ladies bike !
  7. KD

KD Gone fishing

I want a dehydrator ;)
  8. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

I want a Marriage proposal.............thats not gona happen lol

So id like a healthy happy new year for all my loved ones and everyone on here.
    For me a size 12 xx

9. jack29

jack29 Well-Known Member

This is a difficult one for me:rolleyes: My Birthday is on the 23rd so I tend to get combined pressies to cover both Birthday and Christmas....I would like to be down to a size 14 and I would like a cross-trainer to help keep me trim, I'd also like a necklace as up to now my neck has been so big and thick I have never found a necklace to suit me:( Hope Santa brings everyone their wishes:)
  10. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Well-Known Member

I would like some proper rollerboots, with rubber wheels!!
  11. lynjo

lynjo Well-Known Member

Hi can i really do this.

I got some roller blades in the summer to go out with my kids, did a few times but wasnt overly impressed. I can get going and turn corners but i cant stop.....see my problem?:D :D :D :D :D :D The stoppers (as i call them ) were on the back....i mean whats that all about? I wanted to go skating along the seafront but it never happened, i was gutted.
    BRING BACK ROLLERBOOTS FORM THE 80S i say, they are now called quad boots and near me i cant find any in a retail outlet. loads online but then you cant try them can you?
    Back last year when i didnt want them Filarinskis had them, now they dont stock them anymore, apparently they werent popular enough!!

If you find any retailing outlets lease let me know and HAPPY SKATING.
  12. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Well-Known Member

Hiya Lyn, What size are you, I have a pair of quads in a 6 for sale, they were on ebay but it looks like the buyer is a non payer, I havent heard a bean since he bought, if he doesnt pay then you are more than welcome to buy them.

I stop by lifting the front of my foot to press the back down and stop slowly!!! Or crash into a wall if need be lol!!!

PM me if you want to know about the boots. My husband is a quad skater, but Im a blade girl!!! I never thought I would be, hence buying the quads but I am much better on blades. I think its really what you have confidence in tbh, and if quads work then go for it!!! I dont know of any outlet that sell quads, i love mine but I have more fun on Blades, hence selling the quads to try and save up for some quality blades,

I wouldnt have dreamed of doing anything like this b4 I lost the weight, but now, every friday, boogying in the local roller disco!!!! Just wish I had a sea front too, but I live on a hill!!!

Or we could do a swap if the blades are rubber wheels, have to be rubber for grip! let me know x
  13. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Ohh great idea!!!!!!!
    I would love to be at goal for New Year and have lots of cash to spend in the January sales on size 10s!!!!!!!

Much love, chelle xx
  14. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Well-Known Member

I'ld like Santa to bring me lots of smiles and love this Christmas... :)

Present -wise... um... a heated blanket for my bed and some car mats for my lovely new car:)
    Last edited: 8 November 2006
  15. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Awwwwwwww......such funny things people want!! yey!!

I could pretty much agree with every one of you! Being slim, skates, dehydrators...already have an electric blanket, marriage proposal....lol...me thinks not for me, i pod stuff....already have a bike (poor thing is now all spidery in the shed) Fitness stuff....I have the gym which I have abandoned for the moment! whoops!

But for Christmas what I would like is 5lbs of fat. Not on me.......but just a huge clump of replicated fat that I can show people...they are darn pesky expensive thingies....maybe I'll make it a christmas pressie to me from me?? :) GIMMIE 5LBS OF FAT SANTA!!! PLEEEEEEEASE??!:D
  16. Brad0053

Brad0053 Well-Known Member

World peace and a new motorbike. Not necessarily in that order.
  17. Piper

Piper Regular Member

Smaller clothes! Actually my hubby and I aren't doing Christmas this year, we're going to book a city break (without kids!!!) late Feb or so. I am getting a trip to London for a night out with friends from the little'uns though :)
  18. Tinley

Tinley Well-Known Member

Some bloch dance sneakers and a healthy BMI so that I can use them!
  19. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Well-Known Member

Ok hun, you want fat,, you can have the next 5lbs I lose! HAHAHAHA;) :p