Would anyone like a serious SW and fitness buddy??? please

LouiseElectric

Hello all -

So glad christmas is out the way, ready to join SW on tuesday and I have every cook book going.

All I need now is a serious buddy for help , motivation, laughs , crys, friend ships and to collect our weight loss awards.

I am 32 going on 16 , 5 ft , 16 stone but not for long :) , size 18 plus .
Based in Essex / London :)

xxx

Where in Essex/London?

More Essex London - Shenfield line

Oh bless - sorry all ..

I dont mind where anyone is from, :D I was just saying a little about me :) West Essex is fine :) xxx

Great!
My first SW club meeting is on Tuesday evening.
Looking forward to starting again, but nervous. Having tried so many times, it is really important to me to lose it and keep it off this time.
x

Snap ! I am going on tuesday evening.
I tried it last year lost 8lbs so this time need to stick to it.
Are u doing any exercise ? I need to really want to run again :).
So where in West Essex are u ? What lovely place have i not heard of ? x
Good luck x

I lost over a stone with SW last time. Felt great. Then thought....oh one pizza won't hurt. One choc chip muffin will be ok, after all, I ahve done so well!! Of course that led to another and another and pretty soon I was back where I started. I tried WW as well but could not cope with all the points counting.
I am determined this time though, so it is good to have someone to keep me going when I weaken - hopefully I can do the same for you. :)
I hate exercise. I use to do pilates regularly and I plan to start going again. I also plan to walk everyday. Not sure how I am going to fit that in though. I have also just found out there is a Zumba class just across the road from me on Wednesdays, so I thought I 'd have a look. How about you?

I am near Chelmsford, not all that lovely though! LOL. Where are you?
x

I laughed then I am so the same - just one bag of chips is ok - but then I totally fall off the wagon ..

I just dont get WW i tend to use the points to eat the same food, I now know that this works but i guess its the preparation.

My friends keep telling me about Zumba - i would love to give it a go.
I train in Kung fu twice a week wed & sundays but i am so unfit - really need to CV, going to try walking to the station everyday thats 30 mins ish.

Chelmsford is just up the road - I am Romford ish way :).

Right lets do this together, i will try and report in to duty everyday :D:D x

I lost over a stone with SW last time. Felt great. Then thought....oh one pizza won't hurt. One choc chip muffin will be ok, after all, I ahve done so well!! Of course that led to another and another and pretty soon I was back where I started. I tried WW as well but could not cope with all the points counting.
I am determined this time though, so it is good to have someone to keep me going when I weaken - hopefully I can do the same for you. :)
I hate exercise. I use to do pilates regularly and I plan to start going again. I also plan to walk everyday. Not sure how I am going to fit that in though. I have also just found out there is a Zumba class just across the road from me on Wednesdays, so I thought I 'd have a look. How about you?

I am near Chelmsford, not all that lovely though! LOL. Where are you?
x

hi girls, can I join the gang?
Im in Dublin and a brand new SW is opening its doors in my town on tue 11th. SW is finally getting to Ireland, we are a bit slow, bless us! but Im starting it myself tomorrow, cant wait till the 11th

I am very serious about losing it this time.I plan to walk loads and have got a zumba DVD Im going to try do that about 3 times a week.I have 4 stone to lose:cry:
so good luck to all of us,new year, new us! deb x

Hi Deb,

Welcome to the gang :).

I didnt realise that there was no slimming world in Ireland I find that so strange no your not slow SW is i guess :)

I love Dublin I have been just mind :)

Good Luck Deb!

A zumba dvd now I am racing to the shops had no idea they did them.

So thats 3 of us in for the long haul yippee x

hi girls, can I join the gang?
Im in Dublin and a brand new SW is opening its doors in my town on tue 11th. SW is finally getting to Ireland, we are a bit slow, bless us! but Im starting it myself tomorrow, cant wait till the 11th

I am very serious about losing it this time.I plan to walk loads and have got a zumba DVD Im going to try do that about 3 times a week.I have 4 stone to lose:cry:
so good luck to all of us,new year, new us! deb x

Debs join the easter challenge 2011 with us :) xxx

Hi Girls. i am new also going to my first class tomorrow, a little bit nervous, lost 2 stone in 2009 but have not weighted myself since Feb 2010 and I know I have put that back on and a lot more!! But I am determined to loss it all and keep it all off this time

I would really appreciate if I can join the easter challenge with you all
Nic x

MrsWilsonCroft join us anyway .. I dont think ant of us live near each other so we can be online buddies ...xxx

Hi Nic,

Good Luck tommorrow ... and welcome ... x

thank you x

ah, youre all so lovely!
yes Louiseelectric, sw has only been in Ireland for the last year or so, very slowly making its way through the country. WW has been here for years, but Im done with that, no more starving for me! I love my food too much.
the zumba dvd was a download (naughty) but you can buy them on auction sites.

has anyone done any exercise yet? Ive managed 20 mins on the x trainer for the last 3 nights (20kms done so far, Im trying to aim for 28kms a week)
am polishing my halo :D
right Im off to join the Easter challenge.
happy eating tomorrow X

Back