• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Would anyone like to buddy up?

S: 15st3lb C: 15st3lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I just found the details bit, 63 lbs ish. Seems a long way away! Oh dear got my height wrong off to change it :D

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
S: 14st7.8lb C: 14st7.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
feel free anyone to add me on facebook (just say who you are on here lol) Im on there practically all the time for chats/support etc

Lfc

S: 18st1lb G: 12st0lb
Hello blue cow I would love to buddy up too I am new and startin on the cd on Friday eekkk. Exciting but worried sick xxx

Great LFC! TBH I'm struggling. The kids are driving me mad so it would be lovely to have someone to chat with and support :)

How much do you want to lose?

Lfc

Hi sorry for delay I have been at work,,, ideally I would love to lose about 6 stone, My cd consultant due at 1130 today so all ready to start friday,,, I am here to chat when ever you need and we can help each other xxx

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i need a buddy desperately to text as i am forgetting my shakes and i can talk to my best mate about this but she doesnt actually understand :(

Oh girls I'm no longer going to do CD. I'm struggling so much and its making me miserable. Its not the hunger, I'm not finding that at all.
I desperately want to do well and I probably would if I stuck at it but what's the point if I'm sleeping all the time and snappy with everyone.
I'm going to low carb for now.
Sorry and good luck everyone I will stick around to see how you all go, and no doubt be hugely healous of your losses xxxx

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i really am!!!!

Lfc

Hi there I am startin my shakes as of today(Friday). I would love to buddy up, as I too have no one to talk to about cd as I am not telling my family. Only my hubby knows xxx