Would like some help please!

clairex

Silver Member
Basically I'm going to zumba 2-3 times a week to help my weight loss, but its costing me a lot and because I can't afford a membership I can never pre-book my place which means sometimes I miss out. How do i qualify for a referral for a free/cheap membership? I know you can get a referral from GP/nurse but I'm not sure how I qualify.

Any help/past experience would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you!
xxx

I can not help you with your question but I can help you by bumping this up to the top again in the hope that soeone might be able to help you.

Hmmm, I know our local GP can refer you for reduced gym membership, and if you are in receipt of housing benefit you get classes and membership reduced, but no idea what the criteria is, as it may vary between counties. Best plan would be to make an appointment with your GP, and ask them how you can go about it. Or even CAB may be able to advise on different ways of getting help with funding.

Sorry I'm not much help!

Could you buy a dvd or look on youtube for some exersises?

your gp has to participate in the referral sceme for a start.....not all do.
if they do its for people with a bmi over 30.....if they participate in that then they prob so slimming world on referral too and give you vouchers so you can go to sw for free.

Back