Would like to say hello : )

Holiday......she obviously was running out the door! But I like the thought of her getting off her horse! Lol :D

hondapeeps said:
Holiday......she obviously was running out the door! But I like the thought of her getting off her horse! Lol :D

Haha I didn't even realise my mistake *ahem* I return from holiday on the 6th.

Funny thing is I had my first horse riding lesson the other day....let's just say eventful!

Hi Almost There,

I was worried that I'd put the weight back on when I moved to Atkins from CD but I STS first week as it was TOTM and had some sugar free jelly which I believe may stall weight loss. I do feel that I'm losing second week in but wait till weigh in day! So far so good and I'm still feeling guilty with the choice of food menu and my brain is saying this can't be possible but starting to see the result.

just popping by to hay hi :D

Hay? There's a definite horsey theme going on here haha!

Aaah HOLIDAY - it all becomes clear! Have a fab time Nikki!

Rae, good for you not getting discouraged by the sts on the first week and keeping going! I find that sf stuff stalls me too. Have it only very occasionally for that reason. Which is a shame as I LOVE sf jelly and cream! (Sob)

Well, better get on with making brekkie - neigh chance it's going to make itself ! <Chuckles at wittyness>

horse walks up to the bar to order his drink...
bartender says ....why the long face ?
:eek:
hope your breakfasts nice.:D

Hahaha I'm just sat having my nails done and then reading this chuckling away to my self! Loving the horsey thread!

Back