would this be ok??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by eyesdontlie, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    my trouble with eating etc is not helped by my job I work constant nights so just thinking about how to plan my meals and was wondering if this sounds like a good plan I work 10pm til 8 am I have a very physical job lots of walking and heavy lifting I plan on having a maintenance bar when I finish in the morning as I still have a horse to see to after work a light tea in the evening ie chicken and steamed veg and then taking a tuna salad towork with me to have at 230am would this be ok calorie wise? I will also start to introduce potato and pasta next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    woohoo how much did I enjoy veg for the first time in my life and that is no joke and I know I shouldn't but I jumped on the scales this morning to see if I had put anything on from eating and I have lost 2lb!!!

5. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Hi eyesdontlie, have fun and as Nicki said, follow the refeed strictly. It will take a few weeks to discover what works best for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.