Would This/Could this work? Scan Bran Chicken

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by julie19, 25 April 2009 Social URL.

1. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I really fancy some chicken nuggets & obviously all the one's on the shelves would be synned so I was lay in bed this morning thinking that if a bashed up a few scan bran & added some flavouring I could then dip the chicken pieces in egg & roll them in the scan bran mixture they might be sort of nuggets, or does anyone else actually have a nugget recipe out there?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    I used to make some fish in breadcrumbs and it was lovely.I used to get small pieces of white fish, dip them in egg and then roll them in a slice of nimble bread(made into breadcrmbs in the food processor) the spray them with frylight and bake in the oven. I am sure you could do the same with chicken breast chunks.You could add some cajan spices to the breadcrumbs for "kentuky" flavour!

julie19 likes this.
  4. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Ment to say Quorn do some fab chicken nuggets and I think they are low syn- 1 each I think.

5. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I have just taken the scan bran one's out of the oven & I did add some Cajun like you said - they are actually really nice.
    Thanks for the advice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.