Would you have doone the same?

sun

Gold Member
:mad: picked up daughter from friends this morning, she THOUGHT she had a driving lesson at midday, we got back and 10.50, she put kettle on, cut 2 large farmhouse slices of crusty bread and put in toaster, got the clover butter out, then there was a knock on the door, her driving instructor, daughter got the time wrong!, off she went, then 'pop' up comes that divinely smelling fresh toasted bread:mad::mad::mad::mad:, yep you guessed, not only did I eat it but put clover on it instead of my flora extra light. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Honestly would you have done the same as me!!

I wouldnt of resisted,the bakers i work the weekend there bread is out of this world!!

:mad: picked up daughter from friends this morning, she THOUGHT she had a driving lesson at midday, we got back and 10.50, she put kettle on, cut 2 large farmhouse slices of crusty bread and put in toaster, got the clover butter out, then there was a knock on the door, her driving instructor, daughter got the time wrong!, off she went, then 'pop' up comes that divinely smelling fresh toasted bread:mad::mad::mad::mad:, yep you guessed, not only did I eat it but put clover on it instead of my flora extra light. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Honestly would you have done the same as me!!

Can honestly say - YES I WOULD HAVE and wouldn't be able to explain why I did

You are so not on your own on this one

xxxxxxxx

I have to agree! .. Id have looked at it and then my brain would have said awww stick it in the bin or give it to the dog! By my right hand would have flicked the kettle on an grabbed for the butter knife! so YES id have eaten it to! with a hot cuppa tea LOL

Well it would have been wrong to waste it - wouldn't it?

star, you are a star lol!, thats why you have been as successful as you have, you deserve to get to your goal as soon as.

sun xx

I would have eaten it too....I can't say why either. I swear if someone stuck a slice of bread in the toaster straight after christmas dinner I would eat it!

xxxx

I would of too without a doubt, fresh toast just has to go with butter!! x

lol at you lot, well at least you've made me feel better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hun i would have done the same too with maybe some peanut batter on as well and a nice hot cup of tea mmm and then the biscuits would have came out so dont be too hard on urself one little treat isnt too bad but back onit today lol xx

I think I probably would have eaten it too but would have felt sooo guilty afterward, especially cos I'm on Core LOL!

I swing between being an angel and an utter deviant and i'd say it's 50/50 as to which one most of the time. It's not the end of the world!

xxx

Back