WOW 12 Weeks done!!!!

Thanks very much for your words of encouragement. 810 for a week then back on it 100%.
You are all doing so well keep it up.

That is so good I bet your so proud of yourself, its these stories that are keeping me going, im week too and already my too tight trousers are fitting me so reading all these stories are keeping me going, I know what you mean about it being hard, I did try this last year and didnt have the will power to do it, but also didnt have this website to help me so off the wagon I went, kicking myself now cos I would have been a year in front with my journey, im loving this time.

You've done fabulously well, I love reading the weight loss stories, they really motivate me. Wishing you well for the final push, that 1.5 stone will be gone in no time :D

What an inspiration you are to me. I want to stick at this for 12 weeks and i would like to shift 4 stone. Reading your post has made it very real and achievable for me. Well done you, i bet you feel amazing. Every comment you get off people you deserve after all you hard work. Not to cheap, not even once, is in itself remarkable. Big Big Big pat on the back for you. xx

well done darl! i cannot wait until i have 1 and a half to go! and then none to go! x

wooo hooo tooo you!!!!!

Well done, and lets hope the last 1.5 is just a breeze

Back