Wow, 4 pounds in first day

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by txgardenia, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

Yesterday was my first day. I ended up eating some food at the end of the day, because I went out for a meal with friends. I figured that at worst, I was on one of the other Exante plans by doing 3 packets and a meal, and I knew I was well under 1200 calories for sure, so I went ahead and had food. I don't plan on doing this often, but I don't want to skip my entire social life :)

Well, in spite of having dinner (and even dessert), I weighed myself today and I have lost 4 pounds. I realize the body fluctuates in weight throughout the day, but for me, I really never fluctuate all that much. Normally I hold pretty steady at 204 pounds. So this is really good news. I must have been holding on to a lot of water weight, probably caused by all the sodium in the food I normally eat. Bye bye water!! Good riddance :) I really enjoyed my Exante packets. The shakes are quite nice and so is the soup. I had the toffee bar, which I only ordered 1 of as an 'extra', and loved it, so now I will have to order more. Mmmmmm! Also, I didn't feel hungry at all and I had normal energy levels. Today I think I will try the Mushroom soup. :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cantakenomore

cantakenomore Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Way to go girl! Well done. Good attitude. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.