WOW!!! I just realised that I have my Club 10.......

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I have lost my usual 'plodding' 1lb this week - so I was happy with that, BUT......

after I had changed my signature I suddenly noticed that I have my CLUB 10 :woohoo:I knew that I was getting close, but it took me by surprise....

I am so chuffed, and it just goes to show that no matter how much or how LITTLE you lose each week you always get there in the end.

:wow:I've lost 10% of my enormous body weight, I can't stop stop grinning :D:D:D:D:D

Well done, what a great achievement, keep up the good work xx

Plodding along is not such a bad thing after all is it Hun????

Well done for reaching that goal!

xxxxx

well done Donnie! if I have a good loss this week on my red week, I may try an EE week next week to see if it works for me!

Am very scared of eating chicken and rice and chips all on the same plate. EEEK!!

Thank you everyone, I am so chuffed.....it just goes to show that if you perservere no matter how fed up you get with the diet - KEEP GOING because it does work and you do get there in the end.

Vixxster - I was also a bit 'scared' of changing to EE, but I have really enjoyed my first week, I didn't get a big 'boost' in weight loss as I had hoped, but I lost anyway, so I am going to carry on with EE.

Kaz - I'm off to find a Club 10 sticker now, it's so exciting!!!!.........

Thank you again everyone for your good wishes. X

well done you! how fab :D xx

Well done Donnie. That's fantastic!

Back