Green Days Wow just tried for the first time

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SlimDreams, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimDreams

SlimDreams Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.81%)
    slimming world chips, absolutly fantastic. Enjoyed them with egg and baked beans. Prefered them to regular fatty chips
    A real winner for me.
    sending some sunshine
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah they are a godsend aren't they? With a little lo salt and pepper and vinegar they are perfect!

And we also have them with fried egg and beans (or spaghetti as I seem to be enjoying that more recently), and maybe Quorn sausages (free) or something like gammon (HEb + 4 syns for one steak). YUM!

4. jann251

jann251 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Call this a diet!!! I have just had sw chips, gammon, sweetcorn and peas, yummy yum yum. Been on the "diet" for a week and I have found it rather strange that I have not craved any crisps, chocolate, biscuits or cake, whereas when I went to ww I had to have them????? weird
    Janet xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.