WOW SIZE 12 WOOOOOOOOOO

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
just been shopping(non food items of course) and seen lovely shorts for my holidays, well i felt really bold and bought a size 12 and guess what they fit me YIPPEE and they're not a bit tight and i can actually sit down in them without the button popping open lol. last hols i was bursting the seams on a size 16. don't you just love LT

How fab for you - you will love wearing them on holiday - congrats xx

thats great good on you x

hope you dont mind me asking how much do you weigh now and how tall are you im 5ft 7 and i want to be in size 12 just want a rough idea x

hi missy i'm 5' 2" and weigh 10st 10lb YIPPEE.

my actual start weight was a whopping 14st 4lb.

i'm soooooooo excited especially as i had a low loss this week but for anybody else who ever feels 'WHAT'S THE POINT' i say go and try on some clothes as inch loss sometimes comes instead of weight loss

Thats excellent!

I dream of the day I can walk into any high street shop and buy a size 12. I have never been able to do that!

x

Scousemouse yay!!!!!!!

Love size 12. I'm sooooo pleased for you. Keep at it and they may be too big by the time your holiday comes around.

Love
Bren
XX

I'm aiming for 65 kilos in the end, this will probably happen after my birthday and this makes just over the 10st mark??? I'm 5ft7 and this makes me a size 10 or 12 depending on the label, cut etc.

X

Oh yay!! Well done sweetie! :D

oh moving down a size is an awesome feeling! size 10 is just around the corner scouse! ;) xox enjoy xox

I HOPE IT ISNT DATED???

Nice one Ms Mouse!!! I can share your joy as I wore a shirt to work today that hadn't fitted in at least 5 years!!!!!

I hope that shirt isnt dated dude. :) Well im sure u would look sexy as hell even if the shirt was 50 yrs old!!! xox

Well done hunni...how fab is that ... wooo hoooooo beach here you come!!!!:D:D

Awwwwwwwwwwww.......a new pair of size 12 shorts...............<<<<<<welling up!!!!!! My day will come. U go girl x

I think this calls for a piccy! Brilliant news, well done you xxx

A size 12, wow that's fantastic Scouse, well done you!

I can't remember the last time I was a size 12!!

When are you off on your hols? Have a great time.

x

well done .i was 15 stone last tuesday will be weighed 2 morrow i would give anything to get into a size 12

thanks you all for the wonderful support, going on my hols in sept and i can't wait.
bought dresses in size 14 and had to send most back as they were too BIG. big can you ever of imagined saying that before LT
LT ROCKS FOR SURE

Back