WOW!

Thank goodness for that Lind! Just the thought of my parents visiting (they are coming over for brother's wedding in November and staying until January) is driving me loopy - may be in my best interests to do developers and only go on RTM when they arrive :)

That sounds like a good idea AJB, at least then they will see you eat something and it may not be so hard for them to accept you are loosing weight for your health. x

I've decided to to Developers for a month once Foundation finishes at the end of September - makes sense to use the time I have to focus on staying abstinent without distractions - I'm assuming early on in RTM you can eat a healthy meal a day :confused: at least then I can 'join in' with dinner and be sociable.

Trying not to dwell on the comment my Dad made last night when I called to wish him a happy wedding anniversary and he asked how my diet was going, I told him what I've achieved so far and instead of a "well done" I got a "don't put it all back on" :mad:

AJB, parents are great aren't they? :eek:

You wait till he sees how amazing you look and how different you act because you are proud of your achievments. Then he will be walking around telling all his friends how fantastic you are!

On my wedding day my mum told me I looked like a fat string of sausages. When I saw here the other week (first time in 5 yrs) she said I looked amazing. Parents eh? lol

OMG Lind that's an awful thing for your mum to say :( why do they do it eh?

I'm not wanting to put all the blame on my parents but what with my dad's bully attitude and my mum perpetually being on whichever fad diet was popular that week (after being bullied by dad - saying she was fat) it comes as no surprise that I do not have a healthy attitude to food!

And just let him try to take the credit for me looking fabulous in that bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding - he's got no right to take compliments or to brag and I will tell him so too!

My mum has been so supportive. During LL I have spoke to her more than I ever did before. She wants to know how Im getting on, what ive lost whats been hard.

Shes told everyone and now my great aunt has started.

My Mum still waiting on tests back from the hospital as it seems that she now has some liver abnormality So she had to stop the exante scheme. Worried about her tbh, but she did loose a stone in 3 weeks or so. which she was well pleased with and she hopes that once she is healthy again she will start LL (if one moves closer) or back to exante.

hope your mum will be ok flex

AJb, have you gone back and read your first few messages on here yet?
You should! You are turning into a fabulous confident woman,not to mention stunningly slim and gorgeous!!!

Good for you, make sure you take all the credit for all your hardwork. ;):D

Back