WOW

emzski

Well had my 2nd weigh in today and have lost a further 4.5 lbs. I am delighted as I really thought I would have no loss this week. It just goes to show you have to trust int he program.

Found the meeting really good this week so all in all feeling very positive! Apart from getting our before photos I did not even recognize myself YUCK!!! What a bonus to know that I'm 10.5 lbs lighter than when we got that photo taken! WOOP

Hope everyone else has good weigh ins!

Well done, Emski :) I know what you mean - it's such a lovely feeling to see those pounds come off. We're both still in the early days, so we're probably still in that "can't believe it" phase. But in another 10 weeks, we'll have lost so much. My problem has been believing I'll keep losing a similar amount - so really, I'm wishing my life away each week to weigh in!

Yeah I just look towards a monday night. Your doing brilliant Andy!

I just keep thinking oh im bound not to have a big loss next week. I guess there will be weeks were the losses aren't big but knowing that the next week it could be a good loss is really motivating. it took me a month to lose 7lbs on WW then I gave up but with this the motivation is always there!

I love this forum too it keeps me going when im having a wobble!

Well done Em! That is an amazing loss for week 2! Woop woop!! x

Do you weigh at home, Emski? I used to (had to have someone take my scales away). I went to my 2nd and 3rd weigh ins thinking I'd lost a pound or two - even though the scales are decent, it left me thinking I was heavier than I was.

I haven't weighed since saturday morning now, and this is the first time I'll go having no idea at all. So like you, I do manage to convince myself that I probably haven't lost. Hopefully we'll both always be wrong ;)

Do you weigh at home, Emski? I used to (had to have someone take my scales away). I went to my 2nd and 3rd weigh ins thinking I'd lost a pound or two - even though the scales are decent, it left me thinking I was heavier than I was.

Yeah i did weigh at home and was convinced that I was going in this week with no loss but I was 4.5 down which was a big surprise. Like you Andy i have given my scales to my mum its just not worth the turmoil, this week I had a battle a few times that I wasn't losing so what difference would a mini mars make I never once slipped up but the thought was there so for me its best not to have the scales!

karma I bet you see a loss on the scales, honestly our bodys change so much through the week and thru the day its best just to go with your weekly weigh in. You should maybe you should give away your scales too!

Back