wow!!

Emily2009

remeber i bought the size 12 three quarter length jeans for my holidays well i thought id try tem on to get an idea of what id need to lose to get into them and i already can lol granted i need to get rid of the stomach thats spilling over haha BUT i got them on no bother! They must be big made.

Thats good Emily! I see you got your rowing machine, keep rowing away and that muffin top will be gone in no time!

lol at muffin top!! thats a perfect description! planning to do it every night and just build my time up as i go hopefully i will have a good loss this week if i stick to it.

WoW thats real quick,bet you feel great another 2 weeks Mr Muffin will be well cooked and gone forever :D
I love that when we get in the next size down xx

lol yeah but i feel like im cheating because they are a big made size 12, not a new look size 12 or a anywhere else size 12 lol

Well done Emily! Great insentive new clothes and I'm sure the muffin top will be gone before you know it! x

Grats on getting into them..

I have a muffin top too, but i think my bakers stuffed the whole load of mixture into my muffin case lol

Back