Wraps

Jojobear

I went to tesco today to get some bits and i got the lighter choice wraps thinking they were much lower in PP , they are 5pp according to the calculator, I was orginally eating the Discovery ones and they are only 4pp , Im a little pisssshed. :rolleyes:

Hi! medditeranian wraps are only 3pp and are available in aldi and halal shops. they look like a wrap and a pitta bread! u can sliced them in half and fill them... i find them much tastier than normal wraps :)

OH! Good Woman! i will go get them. Its annoying because you wanna be able to fill them with chicken and maybe some dressing and it all adds up and feels like a waste of points. Thanks a million :) :bliss:

I went to tesco today to get some bits and i got the lighter choice wraps thinking they were much lower in PP , they are 5pp according to the calculator, I was orginally eating the Discovery ones and they are only 4pp , Im a little pisssshed. :rolleyes:

Are you sure they are 5pp? Ive a pack in the freezer and I pointed them as 4 when I originally bought them a few weeks ago.
Dont eat them that much cos I think they are a waste of points, woulf prefer 4pp of homemade chips instead

Are you sure they are 5pp? Ive a pack in the freezer and I pointed them as 4 when I originally bought them a few weeks ago.
Dont eat them that much cos I think they are a waste of points, woulf prefer 4pp of homemade chips instead

Apologies jojobear,
Ive jsut pointed the wraps for another query on here and low and behold they are 5pp, must have missed a digit on the calculator the last time.

Hi jojobear - I was disappointed when I calculated these after buying them as well. Goes to show not all "light" products are light in propoints!

Hi! medditeranian wraps are only 3pp and are available in aldi and halal shops. they look like a wrap and a pitta bread! u can sliced them in half and fill them... i find them much tastier than normal wraps :)

Hi caroliano - that's good to know - I have them in the freezer - they are gorgeous - much nicer than the standard wraps - great!!

Back