Wraps

I love warburtons squareish wraps! I've just had one as a pizza for my dinner. I find most WW bread products to be lacking. I made the mistake of trying New York Bagel Co. bagels for example and mmmm delicious. If I want to eat bread-type stuff I usually just suck it up and use the points. I find the squareish wraps actually fulfil most of my bread cravings for only 4PP though..

The Warb's wraps are fab as they can be made so filling. I've had they as pizzas but I've also filled it with loads of free salad, homemade free salsa and the biggest prawns I could find, my idea of heaven lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

what are warby thins? :/ xxx

They are 3pp, they look like a small square flat cake (like a flat bun). they are already sliced and you can make them in2 a sandwich, you can toast them for a toasted sandwich, lush.

I love 'em x

They are 3pp, they look like a small square flat cake (like a flat bun). they are already sliced and you can make them in2 a sandwich, you can toast them for a toasted sandwich, lush.

I love 'em x

oooh sounds good :) might have to try em xxx

You could try the Tesco seeded wraps, I love them and they're 4PP each, not much worse than the WW one's and they're bigger. BTW, I don't bother putting them into the microwave, just use them as they are.

These are my favorite ones as well, good value for 4pps. I fill them then put it on the george foreman grill, they're lovely

Back