Wrecking you metabolism

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Just wondered if lipotrim wrecks your metabolism? I've heard people say this? But looking at diff threads people who put weight on after lipotrim and go back onto it still lose the weight quickly so I don't see how it wrecks it. Just wondered if people have and idea on this?

I just figured coming in and out of ketposis all the time can't be good for you as it all messes with your insulin levels doesn't it??

I disagree with people saying it wrecks your metabolism. People in places like Somalia etc only eat every other day. My friends are there right now doing charity work. I believe these people are definetley in ketosis all the time!
Another thing that makes me believe this is that it's a natural occurrence of the body. You don't just die after the 3rd day, rather your body changes it's food source
Lastly why would the body fatten itself up if it couldn't use this energy source(fat)?

There are lots of success stories on the maintenance forum, one particular lady has maintained for a couple of years and looks absolutely fantastic. So, I don't think it does ruin your metabolism in the long run. Think my yo-yo dieting years have not helped my metabolism so don't think Lipotrim can do any more harm than I have already done to myself!

Lucy_Jucie said:
Just wondered if lipotrim wrecks your metabolism? I've heard people say this? But looking at diff threads people who put weight on after lipotrim and go back onto it still lose the weight quickly so I don't see how it wrecks it. Just wondered if people have and idea on this?

reducing your caloric intake.so much does cause a slow in your metabolism. ketosis donetta this slow down. however your metabolism is never it goes up and down. things like exercise, building muscles and eating smaller meals more regularly will increase your metabolism. I'd recommend once you reach router goals and refeed that you gradually increase daily calorie intake by a few hundred per week, and eating little and often. this brings your metabolism back up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

sorry thst should have said ...

Shazzbot said:
reducing your caloric intake.so much does cause a slow in your metabolism. ketosis combats this slow down. however your metabolism is never fixed it goes up and down. things like exercise, building muscles and eating smaller meals more regularly will increase your metabolism. I'd recommend once you reach your goals and refeed that you gradually increase daily calorie intake by a few hundred per week, and eating little and often. this brings your metabolism back up.

Yeah i wasnt insinuating that LIPOTRIM ruins your metabolism... just saying that on off on off any low cal would surely have an effect on your metabolism.... I dont know this to be fact!!! I would just assume!!! X

Back