Wrinkles and saggy bits!!!!

Hi

I am in my 40's (but have been told I look younger) I am interested in starting lipotrim and I just wondered if any of you MATURE ladies who have lost lots of weight have ended up with more wrinkles and lots of loose skin. I need to lose at least 4 stone and am really worried about this - or am I just making excuses??

My mates always say when you get older you either have to choose your face or your figure - well I hate my figure I look like a round ball!
I would be grateful for any encouragment, I want to start it the first Thursday after Easter Monday.

Hi Lyn, its same for geezers as well, im 41 and I worry about the same thing , infact i was just talking with someone about it, I have lost 4 stone and a bit, and if I end up with an apron well 3 grandish should sort it out, another freind its sometimes possible to have it done on the NHS as I have made a big effort to lose weight, we will see ?
Crack on with it, its hard but you wont regret it.
PS stop been from Manchester:p x

The only thing to sugest Lyn would be to do some exercise whilst on the diet, toning exercises especially xxx

Oi, thought you was off to bed, :p x

I am lol trying to get rid of me?! x

Back