Wrinkles and saggy bits!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by holidaylyn, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. holidaylyn

holidaylyn Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim - soon!
    Hi

I am in my 40's (but have been told I look younger) I am interested in starting lipotrim and I just wondered if any of you MATURE ladies who have lost lots of weight have ended up with more wrinkles and lots of loose skin. I need to lose at least 4 stone and am really worried about this - or am I just making excuses??

My mates always say when you get older you either have to choose your face or your figure - well I hate my figure I look like a round ball!
    I would be grateful for any encouragment, I want to start it the first Thursday after Easter Monday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Hi Lyn, its same for geezers as well, im 41 and I worry about the same thing , infact i was just talking with someone about it, I have lost 4 stone and a bit, and if I end up with an apron well 3 grandish should sort it out, another freind its sometimes possible to have it done on the NHS as I have made a big effort to lose weight, we will see ?
    Crack on with it, its hard but you wont regret it.
    PS stop been from Manchester:p x

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The only thing to sugest Lyn would be to do some exercise whilst on the diet, toning exercises especially xxx

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Oi, thought you was off to bed, :p x

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am lol trying to get rid of me?! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.