WW and cellulite

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sam, 19 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

I have been doing the weight watchers program for almost two weeks and I am very satisfied with it. I try to do some exercising as well, but I don't have so much time. So I don't do it very day. When I looked in the mirror I realised that I have lots of cellulite. I thought that it would go away because of the exercises, but it seems like I was wrong. Does anybody know how to get rid of the cellulite?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Sam,
    At the beginning of my diet this is something I thought loads about and thought it was something I would be left with, or else would have to spend a fortune on products to clear up.. BUT 7 months on I have noticed there is a dramatic difference!! - as Ive lost the weight, Ive lost the cellullite!! - give it time pet, your not two weeks on it yet and see how it goes.....

4. Sam

Sam Banned

Hi NikkiH, thanks a lot for you answer. It seems like I don't have to give up hope. I was so frustrated when I noticed all this cellulite, but it is really good to hear that I can get rid off it. You said I just have to wait and keep on losing weight. Haven't you done anything else like special exercises?

5. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Arrgghhh! Cellulite!!! I hate it :( I'd be thrilled if mine gradually got better, must keep a 'Cellulite Watch' as I don't usually like looking at it!
    xx

6. Sam

Sam Banned

Me neither. But unfortunately it is really difficult to lose sight of it-at least on my body :-( Do you have any good tips what to do against cellulite, nails? Or do you simply try to live with it? But this is so sad and I don't even like to wear a bikini...

7. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

use a body brush befor your shower every day small circular movements towards the heart (upwards)then use a moisturiser i use nivea body and really rub it in to improve circulation xx

8. Sam

Sam Banned

Thanks a lot for this tip. Do you know if this will really help against cellulite or is it just a hoax? Because it is said that many products won't hold its promises. Nevertheless I am going to try it. Do you know where I could buy such a body brush? I have never used one of these brushes before and so I don't really know.

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

MINE LOOK LIKE TRAM LINESXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.