WW best cake recipe needed please!!

First78

I don't follow WW but I want to make a really special cake for a close friend. She has been an amazing support to me recently along with some work colleagues...I'm planning to make a cake to say thank-you and as she is on WW and is really sticking to it I wanted to make something special she could enjoy.

Any suggestions please?

I don't have a recipe but just wanted to say how lovely of you to support your friend whilst she's on WW! I hope someone comes up with an amazing recipe for you :)

What a lovely idea! What kind of cakes does your friend like? For instance I love chocolate, but can take or leave chocolate cake! I've not been on WW very long, so I haven't made any WW cakes yet, but hopefully some WW cake experts will be along soon with their favourites!

victoria sponge serves 8 5pp each

Ingredients
150 g Flour, Wheat, White, Self Raising
1 teaspoons (as purchased) Baking Powder
90gr half spoon sugar
2 medium Egg, Whole
3 tablespoons Oil, Vegetable, Any Type
4 tablespoons Milk, Skimmed, mixed with 2 tbsp water
1 teaspoons (level) Vanilla Extract
9 teaspoons (level) Jam, Low Calorie
1 teaspoons (level) Sugar, Icing, to dust
Instructions
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 170°C. Base line and spray with low fat cooking spray 2 x 18cm/7in cake tins.

Sift the flour and baking powder in to a bowl. Stir in the sugar. Beat together the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla extract.

Using a large metal spoon carefully fold the wet ingredients into the dry until well combined. The mixture should have a soft dropping consistency. Spoon into the prepared tins and bake for 25 mins. A skewer inserted should come out clean when cooked

Cool for 5 mins in the tin and then turn out onto a wire rack. Remove the base lining and leave to cool.

Spread one cake with the jam and place the other on top. Dust with icing sugar and serve.

is really good.

Ingredients
90gr half spoon sugar
2 medium Egg, Whole
Instructions
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 170°C. Base line and spray with low fat cooking spray 2 x 18cm/7in cake tins.

Sift the flour and baking powder in to a bowl. Stir in the sugar. Beat together the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla extract.

Using a large metal spoon carefully fold the wet ingredients into the dry until well combined. The mixture should have a soft dropping consistency. Spoon into the prepared tins and bake for 25 mins. A skewer inserted should come out clean when cooked

Cool for 5 mins in the tin and then turn out onto a wire rack. Remove the base lining and leave to cool.

Spread one cake with the jam and place the other on top. Dust with icing sugar and serve.

is really good.

Thank-you :D
This is just the sort of thing I'm looking for!!
Can't wait to get baking :D

If anyone has any other great cake recipes just let me know :)

Ingredients
90gr half spoon sugar
2 medium Egg, Whole
Instructions

is really good.

has anyone tried making this with splenda and/or low fat spread? any idea how that would affect the points?

many thanks in advance!

this is the really ww ingredients,

ProPoints® Value: 6
Servings: 8

Ingredients
1 teaspoons Baking Powder
160 g Tate & Lyle Splenda Low Calorie Sweetener Granulated
2 medium Egg, Whole
7 tablespoons Oil, Vegetable, Any Type

but i prefer to use sugar than splenda. and this only needs 3 tbsp of oil not 7. maybe u can use the light butter 4 less pp.
for the 3 of oil is 12pp, but 4 50gr butter is 5pp.
i think next time ill try with butter instead, lovely idea ..
this cake is really good.

Weight Watchers coffee tiramisu cake
serves 8

Ingredients
1 spray low-fat cooking spray
1tsp coffee
3 medium eggs
75g light brown sugar
75g flour
250g low-fat soft cheese
100g Waitrose Seriously Smooth Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt, (or similar)
3tsp Allied Domecq Tia Maria Liqueur, or Marsala
1 heaped tsp cocoa powder, for sprinkling

Method
Preheat the oven to gas mark 5, 190°C, fan oven 170°C. Lightly grease 2 x 18cm sandwich tins with low-fat cooking spray. Line the bases with circles of non-stick baking parchment or greaseproof paper.
Put the coffee powder or granules into a cup and add 1tbsp boiling water, stirring to dissolve.
Whisk the eggs and sugar together using a hand-held electric whisk until pale, thick and very airy. This will take about 5 mins. Whisk in the coffee liquid. Sift the flour into the mixture and fold it in lightly using a large metal spoon. Share the mixture between the cake tins and level the tops. Bake the cakes for 12-15 mins, or until the tops spring back when pressed lightly. Cool on a wire rack for 5 mins, then remove from the tins and peel away the lining paper. Cool completely.
Beat the low-fat soft cheese with a wooden spoon until softened, then stir in the vanilla yogurt and 1tbsp Tia Maria or Marsala. Put one of the cakes on a serving plate and sprinkle the rest of the Tia Maria or Marsala evenly over the surface. Spread half the soft cheese mixture on top, then place the second cake in position. Cover with the remaining soft cheese mixture and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve, though allow time for the cake to come up to room temperature to enjoy it at its best.

never try,.yet.
i dont know the pp.

i find this site good
© copyright goodtoknow.co.uk

Back