WW buddy having to lose 75-100 pounds wanted

DarcyO said:
Hi,

I hope you don't mind me joining?
Went to my very first WW meeting last night and started WW today!!
I am hopefully looking to loose 79lbs (ideally 14 more than thatbut I refuse to say a higher number just yet - 79 has scared me enough!!!!)
My phone seems to be my lifeline and have stalke these forums for a week or so for ideas, meals, tip and tricks!!
X

Hey Darcy, I know what you mean I have stalked this site for weeks researching the best plan to fit into my lifestyle...also the amount of people who have got to goal wow xx have you started a food diary??

sharxx said:
Hey Darcy, I know what you mean I have stalked this site for weeks researching the best plan to fit into my lifestyle...also the amount of people who have got to goal wow xx have you started a food diary??

Hiya Sharxx,
I can see this site being invaluable - especially for the panic moments!! Lol
Not started a food diary just yet - I was going to do the first week then start - once group leader had a mosey through my diary - incase I'm buggering it up somewhere lol
Mind you - saying that - I'm sure people on here would tell me and would save waiting a week!! Lol
Have you done one? Xx

Hi Darcy, good luck with WW!

Shar, im on week 4 now so almost a month. Ive lost 6lbs which im pretty pleased with - just want it coming off so i refuse to whinge as long as the number is going down!

Well done black widow xxxx I have decided the same as long as its not going up I am one happy bunny.......I need to change my eating habits and this feels like the ideal way. Slowly does it x

Hows everyone doing?

I am so tired this morning! TGIF!!!! :)

Hey
Up early as waiting to take delivery of new iphone5!!!'n hope it comes soon as I have the first of 3 12 hour night shifts starting tonight so def need more sleep xx
First weigh in also today!!!!! Rather nervous, but excited as I am hoping to have dropped a few lbs!!! Fingers crossed x
Hope you all have a good weekend, any plans???? X

Heya all. Been so busy this week (am a carer) that ive not been on here much. Still keeping within points but think i need to try to make a healthier use of them. Wi on sunday. Lol.

Ooh iphone 5! Think itll be a 6 by time i can upgrade!

And well done missy on staying within points thafs fab news xxx

Im alright cheers, not been great on plan so fresh start this morning!

Decided im treating myself when i get to 1st loss!

Ah totally treat yourself. I read on a post on here that someone buys them self a nail polish every time they lose. Rewards are good. Lol.

Hope getting back on it goes well. :)

Thats what im getting :) its a gelish polish though, so its £25 a bottle (though ill be honest, i stalk them on ebay for less haha :D)

I want the new espresso colour but cheapest ive found is £18 atm. I suppose considering it lasts me 3 weeks an application its worth it though :)

Ive just treated myself to some indie polishes from kbshimmer aswell.. Ive got a polish problem :/

i took a wander to the Metro Centre today and was stood at the Essie counter in Superdrug for about 45 minutes.. but at £8 a bottle i managed to come away with none! :p

I'd like to join in here - I have 153lbs to lose exactly! I'm not going to think of it in the large quantity because it'll freak me out ;)

Aw re the nail polish. I seem to go for the cheap and cheerful stuff. Lol.

O i know what you mean about getting overwhelmed ... just take it lb by lb. We will get there. :)

I'm going to break it up to little goals like BMI going down, KG going down, and of course stone and lbs! :)

thats a totally sensible way to look at it :) 1/2stones, milestones like bmi going down a point etc are all much more manageable :) xxx

Yea, otherwise it all seems like a mission.

I read a thread somewhere about what each loss is equivalent to which helps puts things in perspective as you lose ... apparently 1lb is a guinea pig. Lol

Back