Ww calculator and new rules??

LadyJo

Silver Member
Hi all WW lovlies
I've done WW last year but fell off the wagon so much so I decided to do slimfast to kick start my weight loss and get my body wanting less and come back onto WW.
I've heard lots about new points allowances? I've got a calculator I bought last time around and have come up with 40pp allowed.
Has the 49 weeklies changed and am I not supposed to be having 40? Has the allowance changed too???

It's still 49

And the allowance have gone down to 26 now instead of 29 that's all, so If your on 40 it won't effect you

LadyJo said:
Hi all WW lovlies
I've done WW last year but fell off the wagon so much so I decided to do slimfast to kick start my weight loss and get my body wanting less and come back onto WW.
I've heard lots about new points allowances? I've got a calculator I bought last time around and have come up with 40pp allowed.
Has the 49 weeklies changed and am I not supposed to be having 40? Has the allowance changed too???

I joined agin last week and I'm on 28 daily pp ( im 14st) and 49 weekly pp, when I joined just yr I was on 29 so think its been tweaked a bit ( my friend is now on 26 (11stone) and her friend is now in 32 ( about 16st?) hope that helps but I think you really need to go to class at least for ur first week so you know exactly what pro points you are on :)

CLH_X3 said:
It's still 49

And the allowance have gone down to 26 now instead of 29 that's all, so If your on 40 it won't effect you

Some people are still on 29 or above though, not everyone has gone down to 26 :)

Back